The Hispanic population is the largest and youngest minority group in the U.S., accounting for 17 percent of the total population, with an estimated purchasing power of .5 trillion. One in 6 Americans is now Hispanic, and 1 in 5 teens is of Hispanic descent, with a population increase expected to rise to 132.8 million by 2050. For brands and marketers, understanding Hispanic consumers is now more important than ever.
A leader in state-of-the-art communications, entertainment services, and amazing innovations like connected cars and devices for homes, offices and points in between, AT&T is also an innovator in Hispanic marketing. During this month’s conversation, Cristina Gamboa will share with us her unique insights on AT&T Hispanic marketing efforts.
1) Learn why understanding consumers is a critical part of Hispanic marketing
2) Hear how research and segmentation can help discover key insights about your consumers
3) How AT&T is leveraging research and key findings across its overall marketing efforts
4) Case studies that describe how technology and social media fit into overall business objectives
5) How influencers are helping to connect with targeted segments
Cristina Garcia Gamboa is Director of Hispanic Marketing & Advertising for AT&T’s Hispanic Home Solutions program. She oversees an integrated approach that revolves around the customer; gathering customer insights, then defining the strategy and execution of many programs across all tactics. Her campaigns span across TV, Radio, Print, Direct Mail, SEM, SEO, Mobile, Social Media, E-commerce, database marketing, retail promotions, website management and PR.
AT&T on Twitter: https://twitter.com/attlatino
AT&T on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/attlatino
AT&T on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/attlatino